- "Grid-Interop was Great!"
- "Grid-Interop Rocks Industry Silos"
- Agenda Complete
- Speaker lineup Announced
- Call for Papers Announced
Past Grid Related Events
The first ever Grid-Interop in Albuquerque was a huge success. Please download event Proceedings (including all papers) here (7.5MB PDF).
You may view presentations by visiting the Agenda pages of this web site then click on relevant session.
Plan for Grid-Interop 2008!
The second Grid-Interop will be held in 2008.
Venue: Atlanta, Georgia
Dates: November 11-13, 2008
- System-To-System Interoperability
- Business Process Interoperation
- Preparing For A Sustainable Electricity System
- Developing Policies For Integrated Smart Energy
- Holistic View; Generation To Consumption
This meeting will inform and engage public and private electric systems stakeholders in the integration issues associated with the complex, distributed automation systems involved in creating a more efficient, reliable, and resilient electric system.
A forum designed for…
Decision makers in the future integrated electricity
- Device & system architects
- Business systems designers
- Electricity consumer groups
- Utility and T&D planners
- Integrators, application & service providers
Cross section of electricity stakeholder industries
- Commercial building systems
- Home, residential & consumer goods
- Industrial, process & manufacturing
- IT, data centers & business systems
- Transportation sectors
- Trade, technology & standards groups
The GridWIse Architecture Council