The International Task Force of the SGIP Governing Board (GB-ITF) was established to promote SGIP activities with our peer organizations and government agencies in other countries. Following the first meeting at Gridweek in September 2011, the ITF has been working on developing a business plan and setting targets for its activities in 2012. As part of the SGIP face-to-face meeting the ITF will focus on:
• The creation of international coordination teams
• A discussion of the marketing section of the business plan
• Prioritization of next actions for the task force; countries, activities, seminars/trade shows, etc.
• Review of the LOI template for international activities
• Documentation of NIST’s international priorities